Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jayesslee-Tune of the day

Jayesslee is a musical group of two girls from Australia. Their music has inspired and amazed me time and time again; I encourage you to visit their page. 


Jayesslee are Janice and Sonia, and they really are twins. Same hair, same face, they are similar in many ways yet once you get to know they, you’ll find that they are different at the same time. They are 23 years old, born and raised in Sydney Australia. Both parents are Korean, so they are able to read, write and speak the language. They have always shared a passion for singing and now, they are both pretty set on pursuing music. They don’t sing to be rated, but every comment, message, rating and subscriber has made this journey for they all the more rewarding!
 I am a sucker for voicing and I am totally digging their music!!!
THEY ARE CHRISTIANs too!
Dare You to Move-Switchfoot
Unashamed- Starfield
Thank You- The Katinas
Your Love is Everything- Jesus Culture
It's Your Love-Hillsong
Breakeven-The Script
You are My Strength- Hillsong
You Raise Me Up- Josh Groban
 Fireflies- Owl City
 Price Tag- Jessie J
Just the Way You are- Bruno Mars
Coming Home- P. Diddy
Nobody- Wondergirls
Hero- Mariah Carey
Officially Missing You- Tamia
I LOVE THEIR VOICE!!! VERY TALENTED & PRETTY!!

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...