Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas tree Alternatives

Hello Holidays.....Blogger is VERY festive....I could spend the whole day and not get done reading & looking at all the bloggers GORGEOUS homes (it made my tiny space too frumpy haha). I must say you ladies are VERY VERY creative....You did a GREAT job at beautifying, making your homes really MERRY this Christmas....Most of you are probably done decorating your houses, & some of you may have re-decorated it a thousand times (I know I did & my christmas tree is tiny) until you have finally figured out the perfect spot for each and every ornament.

But what about those who havent even started this whimsical process in their homes (like my Ca home, its still sad cuz Im still in Vegas)? Or those who didnt plan on putting up a Christmas tree thise year but finding something Festive to decorate their house?

I found some creative ideas on the internet when I didnt have christmas tree to put up yet (until my husband took me to a surprise trip to wal-mart to purchase one that would suit our place). A house dont feel Christmas-y until you have "the tree".

Here are some of my finds:








1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hello Luisa May,
I appreciate your visit to my blog and your sweet comments. I am happy to return the call and to become your newest follower!
Kathy

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...