Friday, January 20, 2012

I have been TAGGED...you're next!

What else would be nice to do for a break from cleaning than to play a fun game while having a hot chocolate. My friend Myric of Petites Passions tagged me! I always stop by her blog when I feel like browsing the internet after my usual daily chores in the morning. Her posts are very insightful and I enjoy reading them. She is a woman with a very strong character and personality which I admire very much. Her fun spirit is contagious and encouraging. She is the very reason why I gave blogging a try, I know I dont have talent in writing and my english grammar has yet to improve, but she gave me a boost and here I am in blogland enjoying all the posts of very wonderful lovely ladies including hers. She have a very special place in my heart because she is one of the few people who walked with me in my early years of life being a Christian. I truly cherish those times. She is a good friend. Pay her a visit, You will love her!


Let's get this game started!
............................
The Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then
create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4.Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
...............................
* ELEVEN FUN FACTS ABOUT ME *
  1. I love love love ANYTHING chocolate.

  2. I am very flexible. My husband calls it freaky. I always show him how far back I can bend my fingers.
  3. I am an artist married to a Redneck. Totally opposite! I dress in my own fashion while He wears his boots, only his boots matters (I guess that'e the redneck fashion thing)....cant take his boots away from him! I sketch, He fixes truck. I make things pretty, He improvises things.Good thing is...we are both Nutty!

  4. They(family) all know Red flag will be up when they see how OCD I get. I do things more than usual like A LOT of cleaning......

  5. I love dancing which made me popular in my younger years. I just felt Im too old for it now so I switched to singing, it worked. We are a family of artist. We ALL dance good, sing good, sketch/draw good...and landed in salon hehhee.

  6. I am EXTREMELY thrifty.....while my hubby is a GOPHER (gopher this, gopher that). I am addicted in Craigslist like everyone else. My motto is the cheaper good quality, the better. I am not a fan of brands I am a fan of looks & quality.

  7. I eat fresh lemons with sugar. I put chocolate mix in my oatmeal. My hubby is weirded out by it.

  8. I learned haircutting, hairdyeing, make-up (everything salon-related) and worked in a salon at a very young age of 12 just by watching my mom. I also save up that way cuz I cut my own hair, do my own nails, do my own make-up, dye my own hair........
     
  9. I own the weirdest, nicest, loveable dog....he bites food and chews them (he is too observant that he learned that from being around me) and he would not eat it anywhere but on the carpet....He is the tamest dog in the world that I know of, he loves me like his own mommy and We love him so much.

  10. I am a woman&man rolled into one, I guess being the eldest has something to do with that cuz my dad would always call me for help...I weld, I do carpentry, I fix electronics, I paint, hubby said I have a racer's foot...I cook, I decorate.....I'm a redneck asian.....jack of all trades, girlscout.....

  11. I am a fun sister, fun mom, fun wife & fun to be with.....that I know of heheh.

*MYRIC'S QUESTIONS FOR HER TAGGED FRIENDS*
  1. Where is your ideal retiring place?
    Where my husband is that's where I will be. He wants to retire in Montana.
  2. Which food you do not see yourself eating?
    Monkey delicacy of China and that new fetus soup they have...It is gross and unacceptable!
  3. If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be?  The Duggars. How does she make it work and what resources she uses for homeschooling.
  4. What do you think is the most romantic food?
    Chocolate!!! It's an aphrodisiac (wink wink**) and a comfort food too. Wait, is that food?
  5. Who's blog do you visit the most?
    Pettites Passions....5 love languages...Make-up junkie...Too many to mention........but I visit first the ones who followed me, becoz they are not very many hehhe
  6. If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be?
    That's a toughie. There is a lot of very informative, creative and inspirational bloggers that have daily posts, so I would pass....But If I were to award them, I would paint something or sketch them, then have it framed & they would receive a piece of me for an award.
  7. What are you passionate of the most?
    Besides being a child of God, a mother & a wife, I'd say Arts, I love sketching and crafts ever since. I can spend the whole day sketching. Actually any form of arts I am passionate about. I have learned arts can be expressed in many ways. I have expressed it in salon, in home, in dress, in food, in singing & dancing, in parenting etc...
  8. What other foreign language do you wish you could speak?
    Being in US, Spanish would be essential...I would love to learn to speak German, Italian and Japanese.
  9. Which era in the history would you like to go back for a visit and why?
    Jesus' time....I want to see him in his earthly body and see the miracles he performed and actually listen to him in person.
  10. Were you a member of a club in high-school? If yes, what was it?
    Yes. Glee club. Home Economics. Usually the ones with arts & crafts or singing & dancing...
  11. Do you prefer Savory or Sweet dish? I have a salty palette on dishes. Sweet & Sour.


*MY QUESTIONS FOR MY TAGGED FRIENDS* 

1. In your own opinion what one tool is essential in crafting nowadays?
2. Do you have a family recipe that is passed on to you by your great great grandparents?What recipe do you consider your specialty?
3. What is unique about you?
4. Which part of your house do you re-arrange the most? the least?
5. Which blogpost bumped up your number of followers/guesting?
6. If you would be in one TV program, w/c one would it be & why?
7. What first 3 things would you do if you win the lottery?
8. If your husband was given a chance to plan your wedding, what things do you think he would do?
9. Valentines is coming up. What would be your dream romantic date?
10. What jumpstarts your day? Makes you day lazy?
11. What do you do for fun?

*Tagged Blog Friends*
Vicky @ MessForLess
Honey @ 2805
Sheri @ RedRoseAlley
Kim @ LazyCowgirl
Patricia & Paula Ivy&Elephants
Kathy @ DelightsomeLife
Cindy @ WhimsicalMusings

Now You Are It!


Have a Fun Weekend!!!

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Luisa May,
Thank you for including me as one of your Tagged Friends. I've seen this done on other blogs before. Yes, I just love Petites Passions too. Isn't Myric wonderful? You know, I look forward to seeing your Valentine stuff coming up. Your blog is already looking festive for the holiday with your side bar. Valentines is a favorite of mine, and I'm already getting excited for it. Have a fun weekend, sweetie. Oh, and your writing is better than you think.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Myric said...

Yikes! I remember your flexible hands! It is freakish but amazing. I remember I get scared when you do that, like it was going to break! haha! I did try that but I cant! I would really really love to see the Duggars with you!
That was so sweet of you. I will always remember that there was a time when nobody believed in me, there you were, the only one who who left believing in me. I always think and remember that. That memory never fails to make me smile.

xoxo
Myric

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...