Saturday, December 17, 2011

You are welcome to My Little yet unique Christmas home



I am getting so excited about Christmas. You hear Christmas songs everywhere, buildings all decked out, houses all lit up with beautiful sparkling lights, Santa's out for pictures, Sales everywhere. 

I love the kindered hearts of people who are more generous and more forgiving during this time of the year. I love the merriment of parties and friendships. I love the dazzle of the lights and the twinkle in the childs eyes. Oh! how I LOVE Christmas!


My crib in NV is pimped-up and ready for Christmas.

I only took one box of our Christmas decoration to deck out the room.

I'm sure you ladies are feeling the magic and excitement of the season too! Im also sure that your homes are all WHIMSIFIED.

At first I thought we will not have tree here. I have been seaching all over internet for an alternative. I found a couple but I do not have materials to build it. I guess hubby saw me looking it up online.


The following day we took a trip to wal-mart and he got me this cutie. I picked the smallest. We dont have enough space for big trees. I love it still. I got the one with fiber optics.

While browsing the Isle I spotted the miniature trees and lightposts. They are so cute, so I purchased some & placed the tiny xmas tree under my tiny xmas tree (haha only tiny things work here what can i say).


Decorative wax warmer that I got from black friday sale @ wal-mart.


My nativity set.



My Gel Mr. Snow Man




The Stunning Mini Lightpost copy-cat from Amber @ Salt Tree.

My eating area is very bare, so I made something to put on the wall & hung some snowflakes.




White and black posters, scrap garland, fabric, gift wrapper, & skillful hands is all I needed to make the wall Christmas-y.

Hanging Glittered Yuletide Letters with snowflakes & Reindeers.



My coffee table.

You DONT need to spend money for Christmas decorations. It's actually quite easy to make them yourself & the children will love every minute of it. With all the crafty women here in blogland I am sure you will find ideas that will inspire you. Like I did with minimum spending and LOTS of creativity!
The days are marching very fast & there is so much things to do between now and Christmas. Shopping, wrapping, mailing and looking for special recipes for Christmas dinner.
Well I better get back on track with preparing my heart, my house & my family for the great Christmas season.

Thank you for taking a peek and looking through my Unique Christmas Crib.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOME TO  YOURS!

6 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Wonderful decorations. That snowman is unique. Merry Christmas.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Luisa, It all looks SO beautiful!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

And thank you SO much for becoming a follower--Happy Holidays!!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Myric said...

May! I really like your nativity set! Soo cute! And I see you made the miniature lights! I never saw anything!!! Grr. Anyways, there's still something wrong with blog. I still cant see your updates. Late tuloy ako

xoxo
Myric

Red Rose Alley said...

Your Header and side bar are so pretty. It's starting to look like Valentine's Day, a favorite holiday of mine!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Myric said...

You just got an award! Come by my blog and claim it :)

http://myricandreasen.blogspot.com/2012/01/just-got-liebstered.html

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...