Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have been Liebe-Fied!!

What more can brighten up your morning than waking-up to find out that you got an AWARD.
Isn't that amazing! I am still very new to blogging and My Blabbing still is a work-in-progress.
 I am going through a "bloggers block" lately. 
It is so wonderful to receive the award and have something to display on my page.
Hopefully I recover from "blogger's block" (its more of coming up with words to share....What can I say, it's ENGLISH!!!! I have to learn more!).

 
Grab the button on the side------->
This award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers.

Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.


3. Post the award on your blog.


4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.


5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!

I really dont have friend bloggers with less than 200 followers so I am just spreading away the LOVE!!!!
Here are my blog picks, in no particular order!
 1. Sheri/Jess/Nel@RED ROSE ALLEY 
3. Honey @2805
 
I enjoyed reading their blogs. Go by and check them out for home improvements, furniture revamps, pretty crafts, good food and good read!
Thanks again Myric@PetitesPassions!

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Thank you, Luisa May, for thinking of our blog as a special one of yours. I am so honored, and we appreciate it very much. I know what you mean when you talked about bloggers block. I don't get that, but I do get writer's block every now and then. Luckily, whenever I run out of things to say, I always have the girls to come in and do the next post. I just love your Header and side bar. Your blog is looking so stylish. Thank you, again. You're such a sweetie.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Luisa May,
Congrats on the award. I am now the lucky thirteenth follower!
I'll be snooping around your blog and welcome you to do the same!
Happy weekend,
Patti

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...