Friday, January 13, 2012

HOW TO....put scrolling text on your page.

 Hello Lovely ladies!
It is a wonderful chilly morning. I had fun modifying my page yesterday.
Finally I have something I can share with you.
It may not be about decorating the house, or arts, or crafts, not cooking, but I hope you would enjoy playing with it and applying it on your pages.

Today I am going teach you how to put scrolling texts on your page.

I ran a search for scrolling text and I am sharing with you this website with lots of other widgets you can use to make your page interactive and entertaining.

The websites I use:

1. http://freecodesource.com/index.php?page=myspacegenerators/marqueegen

This is how it should look like:


Type out the words on the text box & the rest of the stuff you want to customize, size, direction of scroll, fonts, color etc.
On the right side click on generate code and copy the code. 
Go to blogger--->design--->gadget--->HTML--->paste the code--->save--->position the gadget to where you want the scrolling text to appear on your page

------------------------------------------OR----------------------------------------

2. http://www.myspacegens.com/handler.php?gen=marquee



Type out the words on the text box & the rest of the stuff you want to customize, size, direction of scroll, fonts, color etc.
At the bottom click on submit 

(this is how the next step should look like)

Copy the code. 
Go to blogger--->design--->gadget--->HTML--->paste the code--->save--->position the gadget to where you want the scrolling text to appear on your page

 This is how mine look like:



If you find this tutorial helpful please do share to everyone and dont forget to link it back to my page.
Have fun decorating!

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...