Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Infinity Captive

There is something about water that is calming. Soaking in a tub after a stressful day at work. Staring at an aquarium relieves stress. A get away to the beach from busy city life. It's beautiful sights, soothing sounds, and refreshing salty air, the beach has a way of captivating people. As waves repeatedly hits the shore and retreats in a continous cycle there' something about the waters that greatly helps us to relax and achieve that peace.





One of my dream is to have infinity pool overlooking the city....


or infinity pool by the beach.

Imagining myself reading and relaxing as I watch the sunset. 


I think its a good place to meditate.

What is your stress reliever?

linking this to:

Smiling Sally's Blue monday

Smiling Sally

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...