Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Girly Girl

Halloween is 3 days away and I thought I'd add more detail on my daughter's costume for this year. She decided to go for a princess-y look this year. It's going to get cold anyway so why not. We went to goodwill and checked out a couple costumes they have and found this pink princess gown that my daughter loved. Washed it couple times, and finally able to revamp it the other day.

BEFORE
It looks a little boring

too plain

AFTER

I added gold fabric around the brooch

I added golden band so she'd have bow on her back

I also added a touch of pearl on the side

I added gold strip around the arm and doubled the bow



I'll post her over all look soon!!!

Linking this post to:
whose cupcake ornament by the way looks so delicious that you would want to eat it! 











She made this pretty top with a very cute lace detail on it.

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...