Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy day dish....

Get dinner on table, In a dash! 
We went to get some groceries and he asked me "what are we having for dinner?". I said, "I have been craving for that sausage. Its been a while since we last had it".

My husband made this meal for dinner one night.
I was skeptic at first at what it would be like.
It turned out to be good and is now one of my favorites.
He has no name for it & he doesn't remember how he heard of the dish. (Yup! He is extremely forgetful, or should I say he has selective remembering of things) 

As long as it taste good, that's all that matters to him. And if he will be the cook for the night, it has to be QUICK!


Ingredients:
(good for 3 servings)



6 polish sausages cubed
6 small potatoes cubed
4 tbsp of butter (if you're a butter fan like my husband, you can add more)
pepper
salt

BOIL THE POTATOES ADD DASH OF SALT.
BEFORE POTATOES COOKS ALL THE WAY, ADD THE POLISH SAUSAGE.
STRAIN.
ADD BUTTER BEFORE SERVING.

SERVE HOT.

How fast is that?

I dont know what to match with it. But that alone filled me up. It can be a side side dish too.




What is the quickest meal you have made so far?

1 comment:

Myric said...

This sounds good! I can also put some herbs and olive oil. Brilliant!

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...