Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FALL-ing in love with AUTUMN

I have been in search of an easy craft/tutorial to decor this tineee-tiny room I'm staying @ and make it feel autumn-y. 
Since U.S. is not like Philippines that when BER months hits, almost every household brings out their Christmas decors out of their storage and starts putting it up one by one. 
Most of my ornament is back in California so I need to create/copy something that is simple, cheap & can be found inside the house.

I found this beautiful home decorations great for autumn.
Vintage Book page Wreath of Trisha (click HERE for tutorial)
 Its is so simple but it looks very decorative too. Anyone can do this!
from SAS Interiors centerpiece log (click HERE for tutorial)
Who would think that a branch or a log can be turned into a decorative centerpiece like this one?
Dean & Shanon's Pottery Barn Decorative Ledge Knockoff Mantel(click HERE for tutorial)
I DO NOT HAVE A MANTEL BUT MAYBE I CAN PULL THIS UP SOMEWHERE IN THIS TINY SPACE.

Martha Stewart's Vintage Paper Wreath (click HERE for tutorial)
Martha Stewart's Mini cornucopia Door decor (click HERE for tutorial)
Martha Stewart's Cornhusk Votives (click HERE for tutorial)
Martha Stewart's Twig Coasters (click HERE for tutorial)
From Decor4all is this very pretty Maple Leaves Centerpiece (click HERE for tutorial)
I TOTALLY DIG THIS ONE!!!!
Country Living's Flatware Candle Holder 

 Some other random finds....

door decor

twig centerpiece

circle paper cut-outs for wreath

pumpkin for pots

corn wreath

LOVE THE COLORS OF FALL!!!!
One of these would be my project for the next couple of days.

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...