Friday, January 13, 2012

HOW TO.....make flash glitter text.

Did you like my new header for valentines? Here's how to do it.

I have another widget I wanted to share with you Luvleh Leighdeez!
 Yup! I have just got done posting my scrolling text tutorial (please feel free to check it out). 

Now for the next one, I wanted to share with you where to get flash glitter text.

This is the link to the website:

I use the glitter text as my header. I think its stylish but you can adjust the style or effects according to your taste.

This is how it should look like when you pull up the page:


I love this website because it has a lot of different style of glitter for the texts.
They have enough selection of fonts you can play with.

To create:

Type out the words on the text box & the rest of the stuff you want to customize, size, glitter design, fonts style.
Dont forget to check or uncheck the boxes to achieve the effects you want.
 Adjust the size of the fonts. 
I used 100 on mine.
I am using 3 column minima

At the bottom copy HTML code
Go to blogger--->design--->add gadget--->look for HTML/javascript--->paste the code--->save--->position the gadget to where you want the glitter text to appear on your page.
Mine appears like this.
To use it as header (like mine):
 Go to blogger--->design--->choose the gadget on the upper part of page where the header is--->click on add gadget--->look for HTML/javascript--->paste the code--->save 
On the same page go to edit header--->upload any image--->on the placement part, click on instead of title and desciption.

This is how it should look like:





If you find this tutorial helpful please do share to everyone and dont forget to link it back to my page.
Have fun decorating!

2 comments:

ღ Jans Life According To Milo ღ said...

Oooh, lots of sparkly things! I love sparkly things. I might just have to try the banners. Thanks for following me, I am going to be following your blog as well! : )..

Myric said...

I know! I love your new look!

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...