Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pound those EXTRA weight......

 My Oh my! Time flew by so FAST!
 
Lent starts Feb 22... Giving up fast food... Meat on fridays... Whatever Will Help....
 
I need to create a calorie deficit to lose some weight anyway....I figure it would be a lot easier to cut back on calories a little at a time. Afterall making little changes adds up in the long run....AND Long-term result is what matters.
A friend's friend suggested this website MYFITNESSPAL
 It has all the foods in the data base, calories and all. After about 2 weeks it becomes a habit and you start cutting a ton of stuff out on your own. Sounds Great! I dont have to work TOO HARD!
 
So I am going to give it a try. 
I sure hope to stick with it this time...
Wish me luck haha!

No comments:

About me

FIRST NAME?    Luisa May   WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?    No one, My Aunt named me WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?    Palm Sunday, Potter'...